Leigh Ann Pringle
Subject Head Design & Visual Art

Any South African Adobe Teachers out there?

I've been teaching Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as part of our curriculum in Grade 10, 11 and 12. I love whats available on the Adobe Education Exchange but find that the requirement for the South African curriculum tend to get in the way. I'm keen to find some teachers who would like to work with me to start putting some projects together and linking them to CAPS outcomes.

Anyone keen?

Products
  • Photoshop

Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.

• Illustrator

Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.

Ratings
4 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (3)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Dimitri Merritt

Posted on 11/25/14 6:36:38 AM Permalink

Good Day Leigh

What did you have in mind i.e. how can I be of service to you? Or.. has your project already come to an end?

Leigh Ann Pringle

Posted on 11/24/14 12:32:07 PM Permalink

Hi Dimitri!

Its great to hear there are some local Adobe enthusiasts interested in education somewhere in South Africa. My plan is to take the new CAPS curriculum and adapt Adobe into the syllabus more extensively. We've been doing it with Photoshop over the last 5 years but it would be great to get to a stage where our learners are working in several Adobe programs.

Dimitri Merritt

Posted on 11/21/14 4:57:56 AM Permalink

Good Day Leigh

I live around the corner from you and would love to help you. What did you have in mind?