Ben Forta
Occasional Visiting Instructor

Adobe Spark Video update

Just a quick note to let you know that we've updated Adobe Spark Video with support for, yep, video. This has been the #1 requested Spark Video enhancement, and we're excited to see what students (and their teachers) do with this new functionality.

Here is the announcement.

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated.

--- Ben Forta

Products
  • Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is an easy-to-use tool that helps you turn your ideas into compelling social graphics, web stories, and animated videos

Ratings
4 / 5 • 1 Rating

Comments (6)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Randy Zeitman

Posted on 1/9/18 9:37:34 PM Permalink

​"SAY"
​"NO"
​"MORE!"
​- Eric Idle

Randy Zeitman

Posted on 1/9/18 9:15:26 PM Permalink

"the to do list"

Just to have some concept of the Adobe clocks can I assume it's not coming in the next three months?

​(If you say no then I'll just wait ... no clarification needed.)

Ben Forta

Posted on 1/9/18 9:19:18 PM Permalink

It's possible ...

;-)​

Randy Zeitman

Posted on 1/9/18 8:00:57 PM Permalink

​Hi Ben Forta,

Question ... who is the individual that made the most difference for me in the 90's when I was learning CF, BBeditGrep and SQL ... ?? ... YOU! ... thanks very much for making people happier.

I visited your Wish List ... one item you may enjoy is this book ... https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Universal-Principles... a very significant book for educators as it distills important cognitive biases.

​And now for my selfish question ... Spark Video looks great, but, I want video of me.

​When I watch a video with just audio I always want to see the person. It doesn't matter when the narrator is third-party (Morgan Freeman, whomever) or even first-party (Ken Burns) as the audience understands it's not THEIR story but A story.

​When one sees a documentary about a person is anyone ok with not seeing that person? Can you imagine a first-person video documentary about George Lucas where you only hear his voice?

​I want to physically connect to the audience.
​And who doesn't own at least one smart/camera.

Thank you,

- Randy Zeitman

Ben Forta

Posted on 1/9/18 8:14:24 PM Permalink

Wow Randy, thanks. :-)

And thanks for ​the reading recommendation, I'll take a look at that.

As for your request, great minds think alike, Spark Video on a device can use the camera to insert a photo, video is on the to do list.

--- Ben

Larissa Warren

Posted on 1/9/17 2:42:44 AM Permalink

its great. I used it to recap my 2016 on instagram. :) ​