Adobe in Elementary School
I am looking for teachers who are implementing classroom projects in the elementary school classroom where students are using Adobe software applications. If your students are currently using Adobe software applications I hope that you will post a comment to this discussion.
I would like to know:
1) What grade level the students;
2) What products the students are using;
3) How many workstations are loaded with the software applications;
4) How was the software purchased; school or district funding, grant written by central district personnel, grant written by the teacher, software purchased by the teacher with own money, software donated by a company
5) What type of project are the students working on;
6) What other type of information concerning this discussion would you like to share?
I believe that a discussion like this may help provide teachers the information needed to help justify technology purchases.
The complete PDF solution for working anywhere. (includes desktop, web, and mobile access)
Website design without coding.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Edit media in its native format and create productions for film, TV, and web.
Design and develop modern, responsive websites.
Optimize your eBook reading experience across desktop and mobile, now with EPUB 3 support.
Editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.
Collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools
Transform your PowerPoint presentations into interactive eLearning content.
Desktop and mobile web conferencing platform for meetings, eLearning, and webinars.
Organize, edit, create, and share your photos.
Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.
Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go.
Adobe Premiere Elements
Organize, edit, create, and share your videos.