Dawnette Brenner
Computer Literacy Teacher

Latest from CCNext

I'm new to Adobe and the products of the Creative Cloud. I recently watched the Creative Cloud live streaming event in New York and I'm amazed at the changes the designers and developers of Adobe have made to their products. I've also scanned over the vast amount of resources in the resources area and am curious how everyone is planning to integrate changes into their lessons as educators. 

Currently I'm entering my second full year teaching computer literacy and I'm going to pitch Adobe to my district, but more importantly, what are the limitations to using Adobe in the classroom? My district has strong filters and restrictions.

Products
  • Connect

Desktop and mobile web conferencing platform for meetings, eLearning, and webinars.

Ratings
5 / 5 • 3 Ratings

Comments (3)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Jody Campbell

Posted on 8/6/14 11:38:57 PM Permalink

Subscription vs. a single purchase fee will be the first issue you will face, followed by your school's "strong filters and restrictions" which another member said has made updates difficult.

Tony Bolder

Posted on 7/10/14 10:08:25 PM Permalink

I think that over time Adobe will seek out further development in education, and go deeper into how they can assist education in attaining the CC version of their software.

Eliot Attridge

Posted on 6/19/14 3:05:38 AM Permalink

I think that the biggest limitation you will find is cost. Our school has bought CS6 because the cost is acceptable (not because it had the best features). Of course, this is not ideal. CC is a fantastic suite and CS6 also means no Lightroom (which our photography students will miss).