Ciera Hall
Graphic Communications Teacher

Joining AEE

What do you use the Adobe Education Exchange site for the most? What would you consider to be it's best features? What do you think it's missing? How often do you interact with your account? Is it worth being apart of?

Products
  • Acrobat
  • Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Dreamweaver
  • Photoshop
  • After Effects
  • Adobe Spark
  • Portfolio
  • Illustrator
  • InDesign
  • Lightroom Classic
Keywords
Ratings
5 / 5 • 2 Ratings

Adobe Education

Posted on Jun 20, 2017 3:53:00 PM   Permalink

Best Answer

?Hi Ciera - Thanks for posting this question - it's a good one. We are curious to hear how other members will respond to your questions. The best way to get an overview of all the goodness of the Education Exchange is to go through the ?Up & Running on the Education Exchange workshop, which guides you through all the ways to use the AEE and orients you to the platform. We hear from members that the ?learning opportunities - workshops, courses and live events - and the ?catalog of teaching materials are the most valuable aspects of the Education Exchange. In terms of our perspective of what is missing, we're working on making the Education Exchange more social and giving members better ways to connect and collaborate with each other. We're also always working on making the experience easier to use and reducing the amount of time it takes for you to accomplish your goals or solve the problems you're having. We know educators don't have a lot of time and we want to make your lives easier so you can focus on what matters - your students.

Comments (4)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Mike Skocko

Posted on Jun 21, 2017 1:43:19 AM Permalink

?Hey Cirera,

My answer is wrapped in the video you'll find on the ?Confessions of a Video Tutorial Junkie resource. I posted like mad for a few years then slipped out of sight (except for our ?Game On Group) due to a radical revamp of my learning environment (?details here) and tons of work helping other educators behind the scenes.

Bottom Line: You'll meet lots of other like-minded educators if you're active and it'll reinvigorate your teaching practice. The folks at Adobe Ed really believe in this platform and care deeply about helping educators. (I know many of them via the Adobe Education Leader program and will be talking about your question with some of them next month at Adobe's Headquarters in San Jose.)

Last Thing: I'm about to go on another resource posting binge. Why? ?The answer's in the video. Hope to see more of you on the Exchange!

Ciera Hall

Posted on Jun 21, 2017 6:10:01 PM Permalink

Thank You for engaging in the conversation. I like AEE so far, the resources are great! I feel like i've been missing out! ?

Adobe Education

Posted on Jun 20, 2017 3:53:00 PM Permalink

Best Answer

?Hi Ciera - Thanks for posting this question - it's a good one. We are curious to hear how other members will respond to your questions. The best way to get an overview of all the goodness of the Education Exchange is to go through the ?Up & Running on the Education Exchange workshop, which guides you through all the ways to use the AEE and orients you to the platform. We hear from members that the ?learning opportunities - workshops, courses and live events - and the ?catalog of teaching materials are the most valuable aspects of the Education Exchange. In terms of our perspective of what is missing, we're working on making the Education Exchange more social and giving members better ways to connect and collaborate with each other. We're also always working on making the experience easier to use and reducing the amount of time it takes for you to accomplish your goals or solve the problems you're having. We know educators don't have a lot of time and we want to make your lives easier so you can focus on what matters - your students.

Ciera Hall

Posted on Jun 21, 2017 6:06:17 PM Permalink

Thank You for our response! I'm enjoying all of the free resources and professional learning opportunities available. I hope to use what I'm learning in the classroom and I would like to become Adobe Certified Expert. ?