Judy Durkin
CTE Teacher

ACA Certification

I have heard that some colleges, art schools, and universities give credit for students who have passed the ACA exam. Is there are list of those schools? Also, does the ACA certificate need to be for the lasted version - CC?

4 / 5 • 8 Ratings

Comments (5)

Write a reply...
or Join for free to view all comments and participate in the discussion.

Ahmed Belal

Posted on 11/29/18 2:53:47 AM Permalink

​Thanks for Sharing

Ayman Raafat

Posted on 11/14/18 4:00:11 PM Permalink

​Is there any news or updates regarding the ACE ?

michael kearney

Posted on 11/14/13 7:11:55 PM Permalink

Eric Dumas

Posted on 9/8/13 9:54:04 PM Permalink

You can take exams for any ACA available at the rename centre. I always take the new ones when they are available and I would recommend to start from the latest.

Recently one of my learner studied and practiced on CS5 as he had purchased it and didn't upgrade since, it made more sense to take CS5 as an exam then.

I haven't heard of school credit for this, but it is always a plus on a CV or entry form for the next level of education

alison consol

Posted on 8/20/13 5:09:15 PM Permalink

I think it is mainly colleges that have a testing facility for ACA. Not sure the CC ACA exams are out yet.