This is a handout I give my students and workshop participants when I teach Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and CC. This sheet utilizes the new CS6/CC shortcuts - not the CS5.5 shortcuts which many of us are accustomed to using which there are differences.
Oct. 6, 2014
- Added background color to description column in tables.
- Moved column descriptions to first column and shortcuts to second.
- Added a few new shortcuts.
- Updated resource Featured Image.
Sept. 29, 2014
- Changed typeface to Times New Roman so users can tell the difference between an I (cap i), l (lower L), and a 1. It's important since it includes keyboard shortcuts.
- Enlarged the type to size 12.
- Changed a few words here and there.