The Student Creative, developed by Adobe Education Leaders David S. Gran, Mike Skocko, and Matt Cauthron, encourages students to respond to creative challenges which push their creative and technical boundaries and share it with a global audience. The best work is compiled in a collection of digital and print books with all proceeds donated to the Jacaranda Foundation for AIDS orphans in Malawi.
Please visit our online bookstore here!
- 1-2 Hours
- 1+ Day
- 1+ Week
- 1+ Month
This project is deliberately open to interpretation and variation in order to accomodate various curriculums, media, and classroom time frames.
Create a modern interpretation of a classical or cultural myth.
How to Participate
- Tell us you're interested by commenting below or joining the Student Creative conversation here on the AEE
- View Professional and Student Examples
- Develop Possible Projects with your students
- Select Possible Media which supports your project ideas
- Submit your work by March 2013
- Retell a classic myth that explains something about the modern world
- Create a work of art about a mythical creature that lives in your community
- Create a work of art about a modern gods
- Digital image/illustration using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Digital video using Premiere or another editing software
- Animation using After Effects, Flash, or other 2d/3d software
- Traditional art mediums captured with a good to high quality digital camera
Click to view >>> Mythos (Pro)