Assessing Creativity in Today’s Classrooms
Assessing Creativity in Today's Classrooms
Learn how effective assessment strategies promote creative projects and encourage student ingenuity. You'll answer the question, “Can you assess creativity?”, discover creativity standards used by educational leaders to assess creativity, and define your personal standards for creativity assessment. Then, you’ll explore a step-by-step project using Adobe Acrobat Pro® to transform your creativity standards into an interactive assessment tool.
Essential Question: How can you assess creativity in your curriculum?
- Define personal standards of assessing creativity
- Learn strategies to assess the creativity in student work
- Create an interactive rubric for creativity assessments using Adobe Acrobat Pro
No prior experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro is assumed.
This workshop is part of a seven-workshop series entitled “Creativity in Today’s Classroom.”
The workshops in the series are:
- Explore Creativity in Today’s Classroom
- Designing Creativity in the Primary Curriculum
- Designing Creativity in the Middle Grades Curriculum
- Designing Creativity in the Upper Grades Curriculum
- Implementing Creativity in the Classroom
- Assessing Creativity in Today’s Classroom
- Managing the Creative Classroom