ePortfolio Best Practices

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 by David Egbert Latest activity: Oct 25, 2013

7 3,440
  • 1 Rating

From Acrobat to Visual Communicator, what Adobe tools and solutions have worked best for you and your students in creating effective ePortfolios?

Comments (7)

Eric Dumas

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 1:17 PM - Permalink

I find Behance offering good options

David Egbert

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 6:57 PM - Permalink

Dan Armstrong

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 8:25 AM - Permalink

I'm going to keep this short for my friend Dave, E-portfolio in acrobat> Save as Web page. Drop the index.html and folder into a public dropbox location... Presto Instant web portfolio. Just right click the index file and copy the public link. Have fun.

David Egbert

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 6:58 PM - Permalink

This is really slick Dan. Thanks!

Judy Durkin

Posted on Apr 14, 2013 1:13 AM - Permalink

I am wondering, since Adobe acquired Behance, is anyone using behance for student portfolios instead of Acrobat? I am toying with the idea and have been experimenting. Cloud cloud

I am interested in feedback on the pros and cons of Behance for student portfolios.

Linda Dickeson

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 8:32 PM - Permalink

Our CTE teachers are starting to do well with ePortfolios using Acrobat Pro. I know there are lots of online tools, but they all have Acrobat Pro now, so using the great ePortfolios available there is a good fit. Our labs have Acrobat Pro now everywhere.

David Egbert

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 5:35 PM - Permalink

BTW, Adobe has created an excellent resource in helping students and educators create ePortfolios called "Adobe and Your Voice" using Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, or Dreamweaver. It's a great resource, check it out at:

http://tv.adobe.com/show/adobe-and-your-voice/