What are your favorite new features of Photoshop CS6?

Posted on Sep 1, 2012 by Nicole Dalesio Latest activity: Apr 30, 2013

3 1,894
  • 1 Rating

What are your favorite new features of Photoshop CS6? I'd absolutely love some feedback on this. I'm presenting at Photoshop World next Friday, and I am preparing for my session this whole weekend. Of course I have my own favorite features, but would love to hear from the rest of you too. I would like to present things that would appeal to a wider audience. Please do tell what "must include" features I should demo. Thanks!

Here's a photo I edited in Photoshop CS6 by adding the new tilt-shift blur filter, just one of my top favorite new features!

Downtown San Jose

Comments (3)

Tarek Bahaa El Deen

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 11:51 AM - Permalink

other one feature i like it on Photoshop CS6 is: Content-Aware Move Tool
Content-aware technology was great for removing objects in Photoshop CS5. Now you can use content-aware technology to move objects! This tool makes it easy to move people and objects around.

Tarek Bahaa El Deen

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 11:45 AM - Permalink

one of the best feature in Photoshop CS6 for me is :Change blending mode on multiple layers at once
Both blending mode and opacity can be changed on multiple layers at once — select lots of layers and choose a blending mode or opacity to set it for all selected layers. Blending mode and opacity now also shown correctly when layers are hidden.

Kevin Woeller

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 4:06 AM - Permalink

I really enjoy CS5, but CS6 seems very powerful as I just brought it. I am visually impaired

and I like the gray background, because it is easier to see. I w3ant to buy a CS6 book, but

not sure which book I want to buy. So maybe someone can help me out.

Kevin cooljazz_56@msn.com