Recent getting started tutorial posts

Posted on Jul 31, 2013 by Ed Sullivan Latest activity: Oct 15, 2013

5 2,709
  • 3 Ratings

Hi Folks,

I'm new to this site and recently posted several of our getting started tutorials that target first-time users of our products. I hope these type of learning resources are appropriate for this site.

I'd love to hear any feedback from you educators re: the current content and what other types of short-form content would be valuable for you and your students.

Thank you,

Ed Sullivan

Adobe Systems

Comments (5)

carolyn brown

Posted on Oct 15, 2013 7:29 PM - Permalink

These are great, nice work! I hope we see more like this.

Kevin Woeller

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 12:47 AM - Permalink

I very much enjoy Adobe tutorials, very helpful. Because I am kind of new too, and want to learn more about Photoshop CS6.

Mike Skocko

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 1:04 PM - Permalink

Appropriate? I'd call them perfect, Ed. :)

There are plenty of folks here who'd welcome longer, more detailed technical tutorials as well.

Thanks and keep posting!

Fredrik Andersson

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 9:51 PM - Permalink

Great learning resources! I also think it would be very useful if we could find ways in how to incorporate the apps with the curricula subjects point of view (Sweden here ;). This would be helpful for teachers and students at primary and secondary school level e.g. to use the tools learning/building knowledge within all kinds of subjects. I had students where they were given the task to instruct other students by video. (This was a test they did: http://edex.adobe.com/resource/2e79ec/ )

Joan Maresh Hansen

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 11:00 AM - Permalink

Hello Ed, I am also new to this site and looking forward to being much more familiar with all the available information. Look forward to previewing all your materials. Thanks Ed for your generosity!