Comments (4)

Anita Kaddoura

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 2:39 AM - Permalink

I saw something a conferencing tool by Adobe. I will get back to you with it. Right now I am using Edmodo.com for communications with my students.

Anita Kaddoura

Posted on Jul 5, 2014 6:30 AM - Permalink

I currently use Edmodo.com for student support when I am not at school. My thought was to be able to have set times to conference with a handful of students that need direct support. The biggest problem is the software to do it and the cost. Does anyone know of software or a website that would support this? Maybe you know a way of creating such a site?

JOHN CARTER III

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 7:07 PM - Permalink

I am not sure if there are any Adobe based, (though I wouldn't be a bit surprised) however there are many web-based web conferencing tools out here and available. I guess the biggest question would be are you looking for something than can be or should be integrated into the school's system or just one that would be able to accommodate your needs to interface with students.

JOHN CARTER III

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 7:07 PM - Permalink

I am not sure if there are any Adobe based, (though I wouldn't be a bit surprised) however there are many web-based web conferencing tools out here and available. I guess the biggest question would be are you looking for something than can be or should be integrated into the school's system or just one that would be able to accommodate your needs to interface with students.