Share Your Experience--Infographics Project

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 by Adobe Education Latest activity: Sep 28, 2014

5 2,949
  • No Ratings

Share your experience creating and implementing an infographics project. What was your project and who was your audience? What were your successes and challenges?

Comments (5)

Stella Maris Berdaxagar

Posted on Sep 28, 2014 2:16 AM - Permalink

I love infographics but as an ESL teacher , it is one of many aspects I need to cover:listening comprehension, oral productions, writing, reading, speaking, grammar and ICT.

tannizia anthony

Posted on Sep 1, 2014 1:55 AM - Permalink

Imelda Hernández

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 9:08 PM - Permalink

I believe that the use of Infographics is useful for the study of some curricular content and informative graphical representations facilitates understanding and learning by the student.

Chad de Kretser

Posted on Aug 12, 2013 6:53 AM - Permalink

The experience of creating an infographics project lead me to researching a number of online infographic generators, as well as, some ipad applications. I found I would spend a long period of time looking and different infographics, in different categories, ranging from education to entertainmnet, and being challenged with the opportunities to use the variety of infographics in a variety of ways. One way I will use the infographic created is for an audience of students and parents, during an informal 'coffee and cake' night, to show prospective parents/students the different English assessments areas and their weightings.

Lynne Kesselman

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 12:13 AM - Permalink

Chad,
What apps did you find helpful? Do you have a lesson plan for teaching students how to create their own infographics?
Thanks in advance...