Which Web Browsers do Adobe Exchange work with?

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 by G Tomas Corsini Sr Latest activity: Jul 30, 2013

5 2,981
  • 1 Rating

I primarily use Mozilla Firefox as my preferred browser.

When I initially began attempting to login and use the Adobe Education Exchange, I was not able to login or get any response by clicking on buttons or links. I tried clearing my cache, restarting my browser, and many other help recommended solutions, without success.

I was only successful accessing the material and services of the Adobe Education Exchange via Microsoft Internet Explorer.

This is not acceptable in my book of "BEST Practices", however, I will use this unfavorable browser for now, if only for the purposes of this training. I am just beginning my experience with Adobe Education Exchange and I am already disappointed!

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Respectfully,

G. Tomas Corsini Sr.

Comments (5)

Tomasz Czech

Posted on Jul 30, 2013 10:50 AM - Permalink

Hi, I'm using Google Chrome and I have no problems.

terry lau

Posted on Jul 26, 2013 12:10 AM - Permalink

hey G Tomas

Is your Firefox up to dated? I'm using firefox too. but i'm running fine. ( using Mac )

terry

Mike Skocko

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 3:17 AM - Permalink

Everyone experiences a glitch now and then on the Web. In the past, I've had an issue or two logging in but it's been quite a while since the last one. I'm on a Mac so no IE but I just logged in with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari in succession.

Don't let a glitch dissuade you from exploring the site.

Enjoy!

G Tomas Corsini Sr

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 9:19 AM - Permalink

Thank you Mike.

I appreciate the feedback. I have been successful in using IE, Safari, Chrome, and Opera, however I still cannot login using Firefox. I am just going to use Safari as my alternate.

Thanks again for the response.

Mike Skocko

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 11:29 AM - Permalink

Weird. The crew behind the scenes on the Exchange are pretty responsive. If you send details to edex@adobe.com they'll look into it. Include OS and Firefox info. (But you already knew that.)

I'll be seeing the main man behind the curtain next week at Adobe. Believe me, I know he doesn't want issues like yours hindering a community member's experience.