Dreamweaver CS 6...Ideas and Curriculum for Teaching High School Students

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 by Shawn P McDonough Latest activity: Aug 8, 2013

4 2,203
  • No Ratings

Just looking for resources to teach Dreamweaver CS 6 at the high school level. My style of teaching is to show an example, let the students experiment and then assign a practical application. Any suggestions are very much appreciated! Thanks.

Comments (4)

Michael Arguin

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 2:31 AM - Permalink

I have used Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom and Dreamweaver CS6 Revealed for textbooks. Both offer self-paced activities. Revealed adds projects students can create to build on the skills covered in each chapter.

Carol Pearsall

Posted on Jul 25, 2013 4:46 PM - Permalink

I've been working with the local chamber of commerce to locate web design companies in our area that will serve as mentors. Haven't used them yet, but looking to this year. I think the use of "outside" experts may engage the students at a higher level and ultimately help the students create great work.

Adobe Education

Posted on May 3, 2013 12:47 AM - Permalink

Jennifer Campbell

Posted on May 2, 2013 3:02 PM - Permalink

You could have students work together in groups and compete to redesign a site for a local business. The business could agree to donate a predetermined amount to your school for use of the winning site. Learned this idea at a training this week!